Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Hate It . . . . . !

I hate it when people underestimate me.

I hate it when they overestimate me.

I hate when there's no one I can pour my heart out to.

I hate it when my friends seclude me.

I hate it when they think I wont mind.

I hate it when I let them think that I wont mind.

I hate it when the right word simply skips my mind.

I hate it when I am compared to the world outside.

I hate it when I am expected to do what others do.

I hate it when I abide by this even when my heart tells me not to.

I hate it when I feel so weird.

I hate it when I have the mood swings.

Much more when it swings to cry.

I hate it when I cry at night.

I hate it when I don’t know why.

I hate the fact that so often I hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment